Any recipe that is considered no bake and doesn’t call for an oven, tastes like birthday cake, and has collagen in it has to be one of the greatest recipes in the world! That means they are easy to make, super tasty, and have lots of nutrition in them.
These grain free, no bake, birthday cake collagen bites are absolutely delicious. They turn a sweet treat into a great snack, breakfast treat, or even a tasty bite for dessert. They have healthy fats in them, NuttZo Power Fuel 7 Seed and Nut Butter, and Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Collagen, a great source of protein that has so many health benefits to it.
Grain Free Birthday Cake Collagen Bites Ingredients
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Almond Flour
- NuttZo Power Fuel 7 Seed & Nut Butter
- Ancient Nutrition Collagen
- Cake Batter Extract
- Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Sugar
- Your favorite Sprinkles
How to make these grain free Birthday Cake Collagen Bites
- In your food processor, add all of your ingredients together except for the sprinkles.
- Mix until a cookie dough type batter forms.
- Add in your sprinkles and fold them in with a spatula.
- Roll your dough into bite size balls and place in the freezer until they harden just a bit.
Tips on how to make the best no bake cookie dough bites
- Can you use any kind of nut butter?
- Absolutely! In fact, when you are wanting to make a no bake cookie dough bite recipe, I highly recommend always choosing your flavor based off of the nut butter you will use as your base. If you choose peanut butter, most likely your batter will have a peanut butter flavor because the flavor is strong. If you choose to use almond butter, you can choose many flavors of cookies dough because almond butter is not as potent.
- Can you use any kind of sugar?
- Yes of course! I chose to use coconut sugar for this recipe because I wanted that dark rich flavor that coconut sugar gives. I often will use organic raw cane sugar as an option or even honey, maple syrup and agave.
- What are other add-in’s you can add to the batter?
- You definitely do not have to use sprinkles in your batter, but I love sprinkles and I think they make recipes fun! You can add whatever you would like to your batter: Chocolate Chips, White Chocolate Chips, Dried Fruit, Slivered Almonds, Walnuts, and etc.
Birthday Cake Collagen Bites
- Food Processor
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup NuttZo Power Fuel Smooth
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Cake Batter Extract
- 1/4 Cup Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Collagen
- In your food processor, add in all of the ingredients except for your sprinkles.
- Once your cookie dough batter is formed, fold in your sprinkles.
- Roll dough into bite size balls and place on parchment paper.
- Put the bites into your freezer (if you are not eating them right away) or in your refrigerator until they are hardened and ready to eat! Enjoy!