I have always loved anything with sprinkles. It only makes sense to make a funfetti banana bread that is grain free, gluten free, and paleo friendly. Not only is this bread delicious for breakfast or for an afternoon snack, but it is super fun and super tasty!
Sprinkles are not only colorful, but they seem to make every recipe more vibrant and more fun. There is not anything that is truly better than a treat that brings happiness. Banana bread is another treat that brings happiness and joy because it is truly a childhood favorite. When you blend bananas, oats, almond flour, a sweetener of choice, almond extract, and sprinkles, you have just created one flavorful banana bread. Also known as Funfetti Banana Bread! It is fun and it is tasty.
Grain Free Funfetti Banana Bread ingredients
- Very Ripe Bananas
- RxBar Vanilla Almond Butter
- Almond Extract
- Almond Flour
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Baking Powder
- Keto and Co Wondrose Sugar
- Paleo Frosting – Miss Jones Vanilla Frosting
How to make grain free Funfetti Banana Bread
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and coat your bread loaf pan.
- Place the bananas in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute. This brings out the sweetness in the bananas.
- Whisk together the bananas and eggs until thoroughly combined. Add in all other ingredients and stir until blended.
- Pour batter into your bread loaf pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the bread is cooked in the center.
- Let it cool and top with Miss Jones Vanilla Frosting and more sprinkles!
Tips on how to make this the best Funfetti Banana Bread
- Can you use other sugars to sweeten the cookies and chocolate?
- Absolutely! You can use any kind of sugar to sweeten the brownies and cookies. Remember, some sweeteners may need to be adjusted based on level of sweetness it provides. Also, if you decide to use honey or maple syrup, this can make the batters a bit more runny. You will need to adjust the flour amount!
- Can you use a different flour for the banana bread?
- Yes you substitute almond flour for another flour if you would like. Doing this could alter the way the batter comes out, so you may have to adjust the amount of liquid depending on the type of flour. For example, coconut flour absorbs more water and will need more liquid than almond flour does.
- Can you use something other than RxBar Almond Butter?
- Yes you can! You can use any nut butter if you would like to make it exactly how you want. You can substitute the RxBar version for regular almond butter, cashew butter, and even sunflower butter. Really any nut butter would work, but I chose the RxBar one because of the cake like flavor the vanilla one gives!
Funfetti Banana Bread
- 2 Bananas Mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Vanilla Almond Butter I used RxBar's Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Keto and Co Wondrose Sugar You can substitute any sugar for this!
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Sprinkles
- 1/2 Cup Miss Jones Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a bread loaf pan.
- Place the two bananas in a microwave safe bowl, and heat for 1 minute. This brings out the sweetness in the bananas and makes them even tastier.
- Add the bananas and eggs to a mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Then add all of the other ingredients and stir until it well incorporated.
- Pour into your bread loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until it is cooked all the way through.
- Let it cool and top with frosting and more sprinkles!