These maple pumpkin pie pancake muffins sound like a mouthful, but I promise that they will be gone in no time. They are the perfect fall breakfast muffin to have during the cozy winter months. Plus, if you top them with whipped cream, they will taste just like dessert.
Maple Pumpkin Pie Pancake Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cup Birch Benders Paleo Mix
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Maple Extract
- 1/2 Cup Purely Elizabeth Maple Granola
- Mix all of your ingredients together.
- Line a 6 count muffin tin with jumbo cupcake liners (or regular ones).
- Pour mix into the muffin pan and bake at 350 for roughly 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Eat by themselves or top with whipped cream, more granola and it will taste like you are eating dessert for breakfast!