In need of an easy recipe the whole family can enjoy? Or maybe you are looking for a sweet treat that will fulfill your cravings and give you a nutritious snack? These Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Oat Balls are super easy, super tasty, and they are grain free, gluten free, paleo friendly and vegan. So grab a mixing bowl and lets get to work!
I love peanut butter, and if anyone wants the real truth, peanut butter is something that goes with everything! I also love recipes that you don’t need an oven for because you mix them and then they are done! Plus, when a recipe has a ton of good and healthy ingredients to them, it is a winning situation. These cinnamon raisin peanut butter oat balls are so tasty. They have a Creamy Organic Peanut Butter we get from Costco, Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Almond Flour, Raisins, Cinnamon, Organic Cane Sugar, and Vanilla Extract. These treats won’t last long though because they are that yummy!
Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Oat Ball Ingredients
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Almond Flour
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Organic Cane Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
How to make cinnamon raisin peanut butter oat balls
- Grab the biggest mixing bowl you can find, this way you don’t have any spill out because you want to save every piece.
- Add in all of the ingredients and stir until a cookie dough batter forms.
- Roll your batter into little oat balls.
- Place in the fridge to create that extra firmness.
Tips on how to make the best no bake cinnamon raisin peanut butter oat balls
- Can you use another type of flour instead of Almond Flour?
- Yes, you can replace the almond flour with really any flour you desire. Remember though, some flours will change the consistency of your batter. For example, coconut flour does absorb much more liquid then almond flour does. If you decide to switch out the flours, be sure to add more liquid to the batter until the consistency is just right for you.
- Can you use something other than peanut butter?
- Absolutely! Peanut butter was the nut butter I chose to use. You can substitute peanut butter for any nut butter you would prefer.
- Can you use a different type of sugar?
- Yes! There are many different types of sugars that you can use. Some sugars may be sweeter than others, so adjust the amount used based on taste!
Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Oat Balls
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- In a mixing bowl, add all of your ingredients.
- Begin stirring until it is well mixed and a cookie dough batter forms.
- Roll into balls and place in the fridge.