Cauliflower Cake Batter Oats
These cauliflower cake batter oats are a sweet breakfast treat filled with nutrients.
- 1 Cup Riced Cauliflower Cooked
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 2 Scoops Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Egg Whites
- 2 Tbsps Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsps Chia seeds
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- A Spoonful Nut Butter of Choice
In a microwave safe bowl, add your riced cauliflower, rolled oats, egg whites, chia seeds, almond milk, coconut sugar, and almond extract. Heat for 2 minutes, stirring in between.
Once the oats are cooked, stir in your vanilla protein powder.
Top with your favorite toppings, like banana and cashew butter! Plus, do not forget the sprinkles!