Peanut Butter Buttery Pancake Bread
The perfect breakfast treat for you and the whole family.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Servings: 12 Squares
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix You can substitute any pancake mix for this.
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/2 Cup PBFit Protein Peanut Butter You can use any peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 tsps. Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Vegan Butter, Melted You can use any butter or substitute an oil for this
- 2/4 Cup Oat Milk You can use any milk you prefer
- 2 Tbsps. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Maple Extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x9 baking pan.
In a microwave safe bowl, melt your butter.
In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and begin to stir until it is completely mixed together.
Pour into your baking dish and place in the oven. Bake for about 30 minutes or until completely cooked in the middle and brown on top.
Once the bread is cooled, drizzle more peanut butter and maple butter (or maple syrup) on top. Enjoy!